100 hours of solitude

With Adam gone off vacationing with Josh at their upstate estate, I'm alone in the apartment for the week. Major goals include making a dent in the stored TiVo-age.

I had Vanilla Sky saved, never having seen it, and I guess I still haven't seen it as I erased it after 20 minutes. The 30 seconds of Radiohead and then 30 seconds of R.E.M. near the start were undoubtedly the best thing about the movie, so I don't feel like I missed much.

But then, ah, but then I watched All the Real Girls, which is like some kind of wonderful movie. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that. Even the Southern accents didn't bother me. You don't usually see those kind of stories about love from a male perspective, and I guess it struck a nerve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates