Showing posts from July, 2008

I don't feel good about this

Do I agree with David Denby's Batman: The Dark Knight review*? Yes. Also, two and a half hours?

*When I use the term review, I refer to the part of his writing in which he actually expresses an opinion or looks at the film with a critical eye. Invariably, this is about 10% of what he writes; the other 90% is just him recounting the plot.