Nash-a. Nash-a. Nash-a.

I'm, you know, heterosexual (in case your were wondering), but I really love Steve Nash. I also really love the Dallas Mavericks, and Steve Nash's departure from the Mavs this past summer was a source of much anguish. Now the Mavs find themselves matched up with MVP-to-be Nash's Phoenix Suns in the second round of the NBA playoffs. My loyalties are squarely Dirk-ward, but I really don't think I'll be able to bring myself to root that Nash gets an aneurysm every time he handles the ball like I did with Tracy McGrady. We'll see what happens.

And sorry about the Celtics, Dave.

Comments

  1. Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. But it is baseball season. Source of eternal optimism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man-love is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates