But First, More Meta-content

A few words of explanation about this site:

It's a blog, of sorts. I'm hoping it will motivate me to write a bit more, or at least share what I write with random
people. They never let me write anything at the Spec.

There are sections on the left, (not too) loosely based on different daily sections of the New York Times. I might have made the Arts & Ideas section up. I may or mayn't post to those sections on the appropriate days. When the posts have datelines, you can rest assured they're from places to which I've never been.

You can comment on posts via the link on the bottom right of each box. Kick ass, no?

Some real content is coming. I promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly