Content?

I was hoping to see one of the Shandel & Blitz adverts on my subway ride home tonight, as they're outrageous and would have been something good to write about. But I didn't, and I'm not going to stoop to the level of making stuff up in my first post (that will come in time, mind you), so I won't pretend that I did.

I'd write about the person sitting halfway down the subway car who has the volume on their cell phone turned up loud enough so the entire car could hear it announced that she had 900 phone messages, but that's not interesting.

Coming up with interesting things to write about is difficult, it turns out. I think my problem is that I only take public transportation throughout Brooklyn, and everything interesting happens on cross-town buses in Manhattan, at least if the actual Metro Diary is to be believed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates