En Mis Sueños

As far as I can remember, I was speaking Spanish in my dreams last night. I'm quite proud of myself as my grammar and word choice seemed pretty good, by my standards. I was asking a dance instructor some question, and she responded in Japanese, and somehow we realized that Spanish was a common language, so we reverted to that.

I'd be a little puzzled about what the dream meant were it not for the fact that I watched Habla con Ella last
week on DVD. Habla con Ella being a wonderful movie, by the way, and I highly recommend seeing it. As soon as I get
my own place (yeah, I know) I'm going to start up movie nights again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly