The Jeff'y Bird rule

Anyone who's talked to me for more than 5 minutes knows that I was named Mensch of the Month frequently at the yeshiva I went to in Dallas–so frequently that they had to disallow anyone (read: me) from winning it in consectuive months. So I was only Mench of the Month on the even months.

But anyway, I'm searching the web for yeshivas at 1am and I find a link to good ol' Akiba Academy, and managed to find a school newsletter lisitng the current (well, February 2002) Mensches. Congratulations to Yaakov Feigenbaum and Jake Grief, but man, if I were still there and 7 years old, I'd have kicked all your asses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Vedder is Still an Incoherent Drunk

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

(Re-)Enabling Twitter -> Facebook Posting