The Jeff'y Bird rule

Anyone who's talked to me for more than 5 minutes knows that I was named Mensch of the Month frequently at the yeshiva I went to in Dallas–so frequently that they had to disallow anyone (read: me) from winning it in consectuive months. So I was only Mench of the Month on the even months.

But anyway, I'm searching the web for yeshivas at 1am and I find a link to good ol' Akiba Academy, and managed to find a school newsletter lisitng the current (well, February 2002) Mensches. Congratulations to Yaakov Feigenbaum and Jake Grief, but man, if I were still there and 7 years old, I'd have kicked all your asses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly