The toy inside is a piercing, otherworldly howl

A while back I bought a box of this granola (though I bought it from, you know, a supermarket, not a website). It's by the same people who make the Good Friends crap, which is very bad despite the favourable review at that particular cereal website. I neglected to save the granola box, which is a shame because I could have art-ed the fuck out of that.

I'm mentioning this because I was shopping for granola this evening and was tempted to go for the SuperNatural stuff just for the box, but my taste buds prevailed and I bought some of Garden of Eden house brand. Posting a link to the box will have to suffice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Vedder is Still an Incoherent Drunk

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

(Re-)Enabling Twitter -> Facebook Posting