The toy inside is a piercing, otherworldly howl

A while back I bought a box of this granola (though I bought it from, you know, a supermarket, not a website). It's by the same people who make the Good Friends crap, which is very bad despite the favourable review at that particular cereal website. I neglected to save the granola box, which is a shame because I could have art-ed the fuck out of that.

I'm mentioning this because I was shopping for granola this evening and was tempted to go for the SuperNatural stuff just for the box, but my taste buds prevailed and I bought some of Garden of Eden house brand. Posting a link to the box will have to suffice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly