Libros

I finished Positively 5th Street, sort of, in that I skipped the last 40 pages or so--everything after the tournament ends. And I never do that. But I think I got all the poker advice, which really was quite helpful, and didn't care too much about the murder aspect of the story. So that book gets a good, with a possible elevation to good if the poker advice actually pays off and I start winning some games. Which we played on Friday and I didn't.

Next up is Foucault's Pendulum, which Scotter and I were planning on reading at the same time, but I don't know what his deal is. I'm planning on liking it. If nothing else, it's a lot more sophisticated than walking around with The Da Vinci Code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates