Give me Davefest anyday

I did not go to Siren Fest, despite it being more or less in my backyard. I lack various flavours of "cred" necessary to attend such a gathering, plus anyway they had the 2003 band list posted the first time I looked and I got all excited about Modest Mouse, wham I enjoy, and then didn't care too much about any of the bands this year.

From what I hear it wasn't very exciting save for TV On The Radio. The songs of theirs that I've heard are good. If I remember, the Times Magazine had something on them a few months ago, and perhaps the magazine has a slightly better record than the paper of Not Making Stuff Up. Except for William Safire, who is clearly fabricating words, and the Ethicist, who must be shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates