This is how eBay got started

I now have a New Yorker bag, courtesy of some lovely lass (or grumpy gus) in the Condé Nast promotions department. However, I don't want a New Yorker bag. Please tell me that you'd like it, and I'll give it to you (not necessarily in that order, depending on how desperate I am to unload it). Features include: superior hangability-ness, straps of some variety, ummm, pouches? There might be hidden pouches for gum and stuff, though if there are, they're insanely well-hidden. You could put back issues of the New Yorker in it, which I wouldn't do, but maybe you'd want to. I think it's homeomorphic to a pair of pants, thought probably not.

I'm at a loss. Take my bag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates