Goin' mobile

I'm getting out of N.Y.C. while I still can--heading to Louisiana through Labor Day for Y.A.W., this one my cousin's. Though not the cousin who got married two years ago; this time it's her sister.

Will I be able to cell phone blog in the bayou? (They don't live in the bayou. They live in a wooded-ish area more than anything, with some farmland.) Will I be able to finish the last 100 pages of Underworld? (Yes.) Will I think be able to make it past the first 75 pages of Ada or Ardor, which was my previous best? (Hopefully.)

Any other lingering questions? Lurking doubts? Festering boils upon my administration's proverbial bust? Disgusting imagery? That's for wham the comments section is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly