Llama courtesy of Scotter

There was this giant potentially-tarantular spider thing hanging from my ceiling the other night that I convinced Adam kill only after threats of culinary embargo. And there are a lot of other bugs in my apartment as well. My plan to play them off each other really never amounted to much, so I've employed a new technique in the war on beasties: a scarellama (or, as the Germans say, ein Schrecken Llama). Is cute, no? The best part is I don't have to feed it, as it can live off the lead paint chips indefinitely.

Any similarity between a stuffed llama sitting on a windowsill and Bush's border patrol strategy post-9/11 is entirely coincidental.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates