I atoned the fuck out of my inability to work in a team setting

It's Performance Evaluation time of year at work. Last year was the first time I had to fill them out, and it mostly was a bunch of rank this or that on a scale of 1-10. But about 50 of those rankings per person. Everyone got fed up with that, so this year it's more or less just writing three or four paragraphs about each person.

I have 10 to do. I am not sure about the timing of them though, right after Yom Kippur and all. I think any criticisms I level against anyone would have to be asterisked, noting that G-d doesn't care about those flaws anymore, so why should Human Resources?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly