Arts & Ideas: It's not just for ideas anymore!

The dual circumstances of thinking about museums after going to the Transit Museum yesterday and going through my old web bookmarks trying to clean stuff up led to my revisiting this page, which provides the text accompanying Michael Craig-Martin's An oak tree at the Tate Modern. I'd tell you that to get the full effect you have to picture going to a museum and seeing a glass of water on a shelf, but I think instructing you to picture that wouldn't be keeping in spirit with the piece.

Anyway, it's my favourite art, apart from Sarah's paintings, which are lovely in a slightly less wooden fashion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly