Thanks for hanging chad, Neil (Bush)

So Halloween was fun. I hadn't done anything in 15 years or so up until now. I went with the White People to a party dressed as a hanging chad--"CHAD" written on a piece of masking tape on a llama wool yarn around my neck. Very funny, but it resulted in people calling me "Chad" a lot, which got annoying. The hanging chad now lives on my Schrecken Llama, which seemed appropriate given the isnad of the yarn. Here's a picture. The costume was Sarah's idea; she went as the terror alert system with appropriately coloured clothing, and Ryan was the Patriot Act, dressed up as a old-school Patriot, complete with a redployed pirate hat with Bush's face instead of a skull and bones.

I've decided that next year I'm going to wear a sign saying "META" instead of "CHAD".

Before all that I went with the Kerchners to the MTA's Transit Museum in lovely Downtown Brooklyn. That was another thing that I hadn't done in 15 years. It's a great museum, primarily if you're interested in looking at a bunch of subway stuff. Here are some photos that Josh took of that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly