Even more security through obfuscation

As I've pointed out, there seems to be some unwritten agreement amoungst members of the media to not make a big deal about all the domestic terrorism. I will have to ask the secular and/or Zionist Jews who control the media what's up with that next High Holy Days.

Something that has been getting a mild amount of newsplay is all those damn lasers that are being aimed at planes in the air, to blind the pilots I guess. But did you know that they arrested a man who made it inside 1 Penn Plaza carrying a loaded rifle on New Year's Eve? Event that Newsday article just mentions it in passing after going into detail about disorderly conduct arrests.

I just think it's kind of odd, is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly