Smoother, less hirsute Jeff'ys

This is how lazy I am: I have willfully ignored the fact that my beard trimmer thingy hasn't worked for the past several weeks, probably because it's 7 or 8 years old. My goatee was becoming epic. So instead of going out and buying a new beard trimmer thingy, or even spending 2 minutes of clicking to buy one from Amazon, it got to the point where just completely shaving the damn thing was less effort. So I did, this morning. I'm clean-shaven for the first time in about three years, the last time I tried this out being when the interview process wasn't going to well and I, foolishly, blamed facial hair. Before that time, I had never shaved the beard.

So this is how I looked this morning. (You can't even tell I wasn't wearing any pants!) I guess the
hair on top of my head somewhat makes up for it.
Oddly enough, Sarah and Adam were the only two people to notice, though I think I look pretty sickly without it in the picture–or maybe it was just too early in the morning. I am looking forward to growing it back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly