There's Hamilton College alumni stuff for Stacey Diehl, too

On the off chance that Nick Diehl reads 34 (maybe he's one of the spambots?)–I have some of your tax forms. I think they're W2s. You used to live in my apartment and I assume that your mail forwarding just ran out, because I have a shitload of your mail. If you don't say anything soon I'm going to do your taxes and keep your refund.

I am not a lawyer (though I think Nick might be–the return address on the tax form says Manning, Selvage, and Lee) but I am pretty sure that having posted this in a public forum I'm absolved of any sort of legal ramifications stemming from the course of action detailed herewithall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates