We're talking Iran-Contra-Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right secret shit

I'd been looking forward to the new issue of the New Yorker since I heard about Seymour Hersh's piece detailing our covert involvement in Iran and Syria at the behest of the Pentagon. In what's likely part of a massive attempted coverup, I didn't get my issue on Tuesday as I normally do, but it did arrive today. Having just finished The World According to Garp on the advice of Chase (and I guess on the advice of Samantha, but that was almost seven years ago) I should have time to read that article and other things of interest tomorrow.

Last week's issue of the New Yorker was entertaining, I remember, but I can't particularly point out why. Which I guess defeats the purpose of TWitNY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly