Some frivolous asbestos claims
I've been putting this off, but I guess I need to get these in before Bush outlaws 'em:
- Asbestos provides a mellower, less-trippy high, compared to other hallucinogens.
- Asbestos and legumes, when eaten together, constitute the type of complete proteins your body can't otherwise synthesize.
- Asbestos recognizes the value of a good tax shelter.
- Asbestos comes from the Greek word for "tort reform."
- Asbestos is starved of iron to the point of anemia in order to acquire that appetizing pink colour.
- Asbestos totally toured with the Stones back in the '70s. Their guitar player could really shred!