Birthday madness

It's not terribly my birthday still, but lingering celebrations do remain. One of them took place last night at the apartment of these kids I know, Ryan and Sarahs. Ryan cooked me up the steak, they plied my with alcohol, and we had fun with all the birthday toys.

The evening was documented on Ryan's sweet-ass new digital camera, and I've posted the highlights on my Flickr page. I hadn't played around with Flickr before this but it seems like a decent way of sharing photos, and they have a nice program that will automatically upload photos from my Mac. It's a lot easier than exporting things from iPhoto to a web page and then trying to find some place to host it...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates