On 'toons

Shut up, sea cow. (That was meant to be the post's title, but the anchor tag made it too long.)

Two of my favourite cartoon series from the past are Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist and The Tick. Dr. Katz never made it to DVD (I'm basing this on Amazon.com search results and the number of petitions there are out there to bring the series out; my guess is that "Kozaks Discount," which advertised a DVD of the complete series in my Google search results, is even more disreputable than the name would suggest.

The Tick, while also not out on DVD (at least not the animated version), is now being shown on Toon Disney, which I happily get on my fancy-ass cable setup, and can TiVo to my heart's content. So that's a good thing.

Comments

  1. AnonymousJuly 30, 2005

    It's awesome that John Lithgow is a published novelist. He was really hot on the Tony Danza Show last week, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates