Believing is art

Well, Adam covered the whole trashcan-cum-art incident in his own damn blog, though sensitive readers should be forewarned that the post contains mention of anal penetration, (brownstone) voyeurism, bare-naked ladies, and non-consentual dumping. My roommate and I have slightly different blogging styles.

I think the picture's going to look great on my wall–I'm going to have to move Sarahs's over to a smaller wall, but that will look great there too. You can play along with the painting restoration photostream, and be sure to post a comment on Flickr letting me know what you think. I'll have some pictures of it up on the wall tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates