Oy

So when I get up this morning and look out my window, I see police cars in front of the church. Stepping out onto the street, I see news vans lined up the blocks, and a few more cop cars as well. Nothing's taped off, so I head up Court St. to work. I forgot to check NY1.com to figure out what was going on when I got to the office, and then had something to do in midtown and forgot about it completely. Heading back to the apartment tonight I saw the news vans again, reminding me to look things up when I got upstairs.

It turns out that the Halloween Rapist, Peter Braunstein, was (maybe) spotted buying coffee downstairs from me. So that's a little disturbing, in that the dude seems to be about a big of a whacko as they come. Props to Bococa Café, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly