Chimpanzee that?

Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant of The Office fame (and to some extent, Extras fame) have a Podcast thing going on along with Karl Pilkington. Gervais and Merchant started out in radio, so I guess that makes sense. Each Podcast consists of Pilkington saying ridiculous things and the other two making fun of him, which makes for surprisingly entertaining listening. I have been listening to them on my walk to and from work (I can get through one 30 minute Podcast a day), which is not entirely ideal; I often start smiling or outright laughing whilst walking down Court St., which attracts undesired attention from my fellow pedestrians.

In other Office-y news, I have warmed up to the American version on NBC. The first season recycled the plot lines from the British episodes, and the British episodes are such classics that a reinterpretation of them is almost guaranteed to fail. The current season has branched out to mostly original ideas, and it's often quite funny. It's certainly better than nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

Some small updates