Know your onion slicer!

I always thought I was serious about my chef's knife; it's over ten years old and still cuts well. (I am, however, eyeing a 7" Santoku that Adele is fond of.) This insanely detailed guide to knife sharpening has put me in my place, though. I've been steeling my knife all along, but that just falls into Section Six: Maintenance of the guide. I'd completely ignored the whole process of sharpening my knife, which entails buying stones or sandpaper and is best done in conjunction with a protractor. I'm about as humbled as I ever get.

If I know you, then chances are that you're married and chances are that I've gifted you a knife/knives as part of the marriage gifting process. Please take care of your knives, kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly