Oggle my LEGO

I was big into LEGO (is that how we're capitalizing it? OKAY!) from an early age. Nothing too elaborate, and while I did grow up to be some sort of engineer, sort of, I doubt that those blocks had anything to do with it. Maybe if we had Mindstorms back in the day that would have been influential.

My favorite LEGO-related site is The Brothers Brick. It's mostly a site for hot LEGO brick-pics, but there are all sort of LEGO art, it seems.

I remember downloading LDraw and briefly giving it a play, but I'm not much for CAD programs, and isn't the point of LEGO the physical interaction with the bricks? I suppose it's useful for planning your construction ahead of time.

And then there's the new LEGO MMORPG, NetDevil. Will it supplant my WoWage? No.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly