Administriviata

So there's nothing like blogging about not blogging, but we obviously haven't really been blogging. I finally have something I'm proud to blame it on, though (World of Warcraft never being a source of pride for me): Sheryl got me a Wii for my birthday. It came a bit late after some eBay shipping mishaps, but it's here now and we're loving it. The extra remote and Zelda that I ordered can't get here fast enough, but in the meantime taking turns at Wii Sports is a great way to kill the evening.

Look for a Wii-party in the 'hood when we get ourselves organized!

Comments

  1. I'm coming over after my first day of work - May 14. Can you prepare my mii?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you acquainted with our state's stringent usury laws?

Beep Beep Beep Beep, Yeah!

In which I blog again, however briefly